Authorization For Treatment

Print Share A A

Care For Your Kids … Even When You’re Not There.

If you’re going out of town without your child, they’re going off to camp, someone else needs to bring them to their office visit or they will be away from you for any reason … make sure you give a completed Authorization for Treatment of a Minor form to whoever will be watching them. If something were to happen, a medical professional will need that form to treat your child if you’re not there. This is the most important thing you’ll pack (even more important than clean underwear).
Authorization for Treatment For a Minor
(These files are provided in Adobe pdf file format. If you are unable to view these files, click here to download a free copy of the software.)

Mama Sood Blog

General Comments Only

Appointment (918) 493-1114 | Nurseline (918) 493-1116 | If this is an emergency please call 911

Your Name (required)

Zip Code (required)

Phone (required)

Email Address (required)



View Larger Map