We’re Here To Help.
Sanjiv Sood, M.D.
“Pediatrics is a wonderful field. I get to play as well as work! I consider my office not just a place to work, but a place to have fun with young and grown up ‘kids!’ I learn as much from my families as they learn from me. The learning and sharing between my patients and me is a blessing.”
- Graduated Government Medical College in Amritsar, India.
- Completed his internship and residency in pediatrics and adolescent medicine at the University of Connecticut Health Center.
- Completed a fellowship in neonatology at OU School of Medicine at Saint Francis Hospital in Tulsa.
- Began practice in Tulsa at Springer Clinic (now Warren Clinic) in 1989.
- Is board certified with the American Board of Pediatrics.
- Can spend hours watching cricket (India’s version of baseball).
Alka Sood, M.D.
“Pediatrics is my passion. I love caring for children! But my true calling is to help kids and their parents. I had my daughter when I was in med school and my son when I was a resident, so I understand how hard it is raising kids while balancing a busy work/life schedule. My reward is keeping your child happy and healthy … all while giving you some peace of mind and making your job a little easier.
- Attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston.
- Completed her internship and residency in pediatrics and adolescent medicine at the University of Connecticut Health Science Center.
- Began her practice at Springer Clinic (now Warren Clinic) in 1987.
- Is board certified with the American Board of Pediatrics and re-certifies every 7-10 years.
- Is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Has a black-belt in knitting. (Just kidding, but she’s really good.)
Lisa Rector, A.P.R.N., C.N.P.
“I am so fortunate to be a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner because I love working with children and their families. If there is something I can do to make life a little easier for someone else, the reward is mine! As a mother of two girls and a boy, I know how important our children are to us.”
- Received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from the University of Oklahoma.
- Received her Master of Science in Nursing degree from the University of South Alabama.
- Is nationally certified as a Primary Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner by the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB) and licensed by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing.
- Enjoys running, biking, tennis and swimming (but admits she isn’t very good at any of them!).